Friday, December 12, 2008

PARTNERS


There is something special about children and parents at the beach. It seems all that water and sand give parents permission to be children themselves. It is so much fun to watch them, building sandcastles and other sand masterpieces. Too bad we cannot all spend more days at the beach, especially with a little one!

I have been tagged again! This is such a great honor, this time given to me by Atul Pande Atule is a physician and researcher with a incredible work load and still finds time to paint. I urge all to visit his blog as he always has a new challenge for himself. Thank you, Atul.

This is a 5x7 oil on panel.





inc. shipping to cont. USA







This is a 5x7 oil on panel. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Trevor Lingard said...

A lovely piece Carol.
It make me smile.
Regards
Trevor

Carol Schiff Daily Painting said...

Trevor, for some odd reason, I always think of the lady in this painting as British. Don't have a clue why I feel that way! Carol

Laurel Daniel said...

I love this one - there is something about the beach...