Sunday, November 24, 2013

Floral Still Life Painting, Daily Painting, "A Rose is a Rose" by Carol Schiff, 9x12x1.5"

I was in the zone of this one and able to complete it very quickly.  My palette knife was slinging paint.....maybe it had to do with the music I was playing.




Purchase here
195 + 13

You may recognize this set up as I have painted it before.  Last time it looked like this:



I enjoy painting the same object or scene in different styles.



www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com
www.CarolschiffStudio.etsy.com

3 comments:

Minhas Pinturas said...

Ola Carol
I liked the two styles, because who know to paint well, as you always do beautiful things
beijos, Léah

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

I like the energy in this one and love the other one too. Good for you for trying different styles. You are so talented, Carol.

hmuxo said...

I love them both, Carol... both beautiful and so different! I love the texture in the first one!