Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Painting on Sale, Succulent Painting, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, Hens and Chicks by Carol Schiff, 12x12x.75"

If you are a gardener, or even if you are not, this painting on sale may be the one for you.

purchase here
275 minus 25 rebate
This painting has been around my studio just a little too long and needs a forever home.  It is already marked down in my Etsy store from $320 to $275.  Now, I am giving my blog readers an even bigger discount.

.....Purchase at the link above and you will be charged $275.00 and shipping, but for the next few days, I will give you an additional  discount.   You must write ART SALE on the order to receive the discount.  As soon as I receive your payment, I will return a credit of $25.00 to your credit card or PayPal account.  This will bring your cost down to $250.

This sale is only for readers of my blog, so if you don't write ART SALE on the order, I won't know you saw it here and you won't get a rebate.  The offer expires at 12:01 am, Friday, March 6, 2015. 


Thank you for reading my blog today.



www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

this little succulent painting is beautiful...love the blues and the perfect shadows and brush work!!!

Jacklyn Karabaich said...

Carol, Love this painting!
Your subject is perfect and perfectly painted!