Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, Art on Sale, "Vine Candy" , Small Oil Still Life, 6x8"

Is this a still life?  I never know how to classify a painting that is not clearly a still life.  Maybe it is a landscape?  Why do I worry about these things?

Purchase here
96 less $20 rebate
Regardless, it is my painting on sale today.

I painted this a few years ago, along with a companion piece.  The companion piece sold quickly, but this one is still looking for a home.  I find it to be very attractive with  complimentary colors, strong values and cool abstract shapes.

 Now for the deal of the day.....Purchase at the link above and you will be charged $95.95 and shipping. You must write ART SALE on the order to receive the discount.  As soon as I receive your payment, I will return a credit of $20.00 to your credit card or PayPal account.

This sale is only for readers of my blog, so if you don't write ART SALE on the order, I won't know you saw it here and you won't get a rebate.

The sale expires at 12:01 a.m. on Friday, June 5, 2015.  Purchase it today and it will be on it's way to your home by tomorrow.


Thanks for reading my blog today!



www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Kim Stenberg said...

Tomatoes look delicious! It is probably a still life.

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

J'aime beaucoup cette peinture aux couleurs vivifiantes...
Je suis tout à fait d'accord avec vous, pourquoi donner de l'importance à ce qu'une oeuvre appartienne à telle catégorie de style et d'allure... Chacun a son écriture et classer cette écriture dans les natures mortes, les bouquets, les paysages, les figuratifs etc... ce n'est pas intéressant !

Gros bisous ☼

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails