Sunday, September 13, 2015

Happy Birthday to my daughter, Shelly!

Last month my daughter, grandson, husband and I, traveled to Colorado for a great family vacation.  Since today is my daughter's birthday, I thought I would share a few photos of our trip.


We loved the mountains and the prairie.


It was hard for my brain the comprehend that I was looking at snow, when it was over 90 degrees.


Here we all are, at Garden of the Gods outside of Colorado Springs.  Just stunning landscapes!


Riding over the gourge.  Nope....not me!


Although we lived in Colorado for a short time, and many years ago, we never were able to travel the state.  It has such varied landscapes and beauty in every direction.

Happy Birthday, Shelly!  Dad and I are so happy we were able to share this wonderful week with you and Kevin.



www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

GREAT photos!
Happy Birthday to your lovely daughter, Shelly = )

hmuxo said...

Beautiful photos Carol ! ANOTHER place for my bucket list! You have a lovely family ! And of course Happy Birthday Shelly!!

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

Don't know how I missed this post but sure happy to relive old memories. Such a gorgeous state. Lived in Denver 8 years and we made sure we explored Colorado.