Sunday, October 22, 2017

MOVING MY STUDIO SALE 

25% OFF ORIGINAL PAINTINGS



This time of the year is so hectic.  Now that I think about it, every time of the year has been hectic lately!

I am busy painting several large commissions, so for the moment, my daily paintings are scarce.  I decided to post some older works, and the theme I chose today is yellow.





Indecision

10x10"
SOLD






Roadside Thistles

6x12"
SOLD








Nantahala Rapids

30x40"
Purchase Here







Fiddleheads

11x14"
Purchase here








SOLD

6x8" Abstracted Church







SOLD

24x30" and living in Poland








SOLD
Love the bold color in this one.
14x18"


I hope you enjoyed my yellow paintings today!

Carol Schiff

www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com
www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com


LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK
JOIN ME ON ETSY


MY WEBSITE

MY PRINTS



www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments: