Sunday, March 18, 2018

Small Landscape Painting, Cabin in the Woods, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, 6x8" oil on panel, SOLD

This is a small painting I did last fall.



I often passed this cabin, on my daily walks.  I am always inspired by the beauty surrounding me during my walks.  The cabin looked so charming, nestled in the trees, with spots of sunlight hitting it.  

This piece is a combination of brush and palette knife.

I have gone without painting for several months due to my move.  I am anxious to return to my new (small) studio, and begin this new version of my daily routine.  I hope I remember how to paint!

Thanks for viewing!

Carol Schiff


1 comment:

Carol Blackburn said...

Ah, country life! I do love it myself. After 13 years here we still feel like we are on vacation.