Monday, October 1, 2018

Does anyone read my blog?

I  thought I would catch up with the stats on my blog, today, and found some very interesting results!

For instance......the number 1 blog post, after 9 years of posting, is a small abstract, I barely remember.  Posted on August 18, 2013, it has 6 times the amount of views of the number 2 blog post.



The second most popular post, was this little floral.


I do not consider either to be in the top 10 of my most "memorable" works.

Does my blog need a major overhaul?  Or should it die a quiet death?  Is the day of the "blog" over?

Any comments would be appreciated.


Carol
www.CarolASchiff.com
www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com
www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Carol Blackburn said...

Carol, maybe I see the problem. As I was scrolling down your blog it redirects me to an advertising page about something called Widget with all sorts of things to click on. Took me a while to force it to let me get to your comment section. I wonder how long this has been going on. I have a current problem with comments coming in too but not this one. I post on my personal FB page pretty much what I blog anyway and just might have to stop using Blogger.
Enjoy your day, and good luck!