Friday, January 21, 2022

Turquoise Wave, Original Oil Painting, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, 14x18" Oil on Canvas SOLD

It's almost time for us to return to the mountains, so I am trying to get in as many walks on the beach, while we are still here in Florida.  I always take my phone and always take many photos on these walks.

SOLD

I'm REALLY going to miss those walks!!

Many artists paint seascapes from life, but, it always blows my brain!  All those waves coming in, color changes......etc.  How do they do it?  It is more than I can comprehend!

Thanks for reading my blog today.

Carol Schiff

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

AMAZING painting!!! I wouldn’t know where to begin!!! This is wonderful!!!!

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

Je comprends que vous soyez séduite par la force et les mouvements de l'océan...
Très belle capture d'une vague... Un travail fabuleux.

Gros bisous 🌸