Wednesday, August 21, 2019

California Landscape, Coastal Wall decor, Small Oil Painting, Daily Painting, 8x10" Original SOLD

California has it all...mountains, oceans, wild beauty. This view of PCH speaks to the breathless views of this great state. 

I couldn't get to California, so I used a photo from photographer, Ted Fuhrur, with his permission, for reference.
SOLD
While painting this piece, I couldn't stop remembering the time my husband and I, drove PCH from San Francisco to Carmel.  What an experience!!

If you have never done it, I highly recommend the trip.  You will be hard pressed to duplicate the beautiful scenic landscape elsewhere.

Thank you for reading my blog today!

Carol Schiff
www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

1 comment:

hmuxo said...

Beautiful painting Carol. It reminds me of a painting I did years ago.. but I took the photo in Idaho!!!