Sunday, June 14, 2009

KARIN'S VEGGIES, 6X8, OIL, SOLD


Well, I am sure you all recognize Karin most recent photo from her blog, Differentstrokesfromdifferent folks. This is my version which I closely cropped.
I have been enjoying myself in Manhattan with my daughter and granddaughter this week. We flew in and had a great time introducing the granddaughter to all the sites in the BIG CITY. Went to see "Mama Mia" on Broadway and I can recommend it to all. What a hoot!
I had an e-mail about a problem leaving comments on this blog. If you are having a problem too, would you send me an e-mail at jmschiff@bellsouth.net?

SOLD

1 comment:

Camille LaRue Olsen said...

Carol, this is really nice! I like the pink in the onion and a lot of your subtle aquas and unexpected color touches. Great job!