Tuesday, November 10, 2009

MOUNTAIN LAKE, 5X7, OIL,SOLD


Fontana Lake, one of many beautiful scenes in western North Carolina. I recently returned from a trip to West Virginia, my first, and I have to say, John Denver was right! It was stunning with perfect weather and gorgeous fall foliage. I took hundreds of photos and had at least 10 paintings lined up, complete with names. Cheat Lake, Cooper's Rock, New River, farms and a great neighborhood in Morgantown called South Park, full of Victorian homes and maple trees in full color. Of course, I accidently deleted all from my camera before downloading them on the computer!!!!! So, I am putting out a plea, if anyone out there has landscape photos of W VA they would like to share with me, I would be thrilled and would send you a print of any painting I complete from your photo.

1 comment:

Luray VA accommodations said...

Mountain Lake is located in Giles County near Pembroke, Virginia, in the United States. It is one of only two natural freshwater lakes in Virginia (the other being Lake Drummond in the Great Dismal Swamp).