Tuesday, December 13, 2011

HEADING HOME, OIL Daily Painting, 4x12"



One of the many reasons I live in Florida is the abundance of beautiful water scenes that become a part of your everyday life.  How can you have a bad day when you glance out the window of your car and find nature in all it's glory there waiting for you to appreciate.


This time of the year, I don't want to be inside.  The weather is perfect, the days are glorious and I just want to sit back and be thankful for such blessings.

As a little holiday gift to my blog readers, who bring so much joy to my life year round, I am offering you and only you, a 10% discount on any painting through the end of the year.  Just contact me direct, or through Etsy and mention this discount and I will do a special discounted listing on the painting of your choice.

Purchase here
120

8 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

gorgeous evening sky, Carol, many happy returns of the day

carol morgan carmichael said...

Love this beauty Carol. I really like a rough textured canvas sometimes. Adds character to the piece. What a beautiful scene you have created! Well, I guess the almighty created it and you painted it. I was giving you a little too much credit.

Nancy Van Blaricom said...

Love the size of this one. Perfect for the landscape. Beautiful painting.

Anonymous said...

I feel transported to the Inner Coastal waterway! :)

Maria Bennett Hock said...

Love this! It has a very calm presence. Love the colors.

Fay Terry said...

Love all the blues in this one, Carol. You have really been doing some beautiful ones recently. I love your water paintings.

Karen Bruson said...

You are so fortunate to be able to paint outdoors this time of year. Nice work.

Moisés Augusto Gonçalves said...

Maravilhoso!