Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Art Sale, Small Still Life, "Blue and Green" by Carol Schiff, 6x8" Oil

Another Wednesday...another art sale!  This small still life has all my favorite colors.....blue, green and purple.

Purchase here
90 less 20. rebate
Not only does it have my favorite colors, but I enjoy the shapes of these two pieces of glassware.

If you wish to purchase, follow the link above where you will be charged $90. plus shipping.  I will then credit your account back for $20.00.  Why don't I just change the original price?  Because this offer is valid only today and tomorrow and I usually forget to adjust the price back. :)

Now, I only advertise this sale on my blog, so you MUST WRITE ON THE ORDER, 'WILD AND WACKY' .  That is my signal to send you back the rebate.

This offer is good until midnight PDT Thursday, April 10th 2014.  Please pin it!




www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com
www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

3 comments:

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,
Deux très jolis flacons... J'aime leurs couleurs.
Gros bisous

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

Gosh - you really captured the shiny surface so well. These two pieces radiate against each other beautifully.

hmuxo said...

Beautiful piece, Carol! Love the colors...