Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, Orchid Painting, "The Perfect Gift", 6x8 Florial Still Life SOLD

Well, for me, this orchid was the perfect gift, from my dear friend.

I wanted to paint it, so I set it in front of a north facing window, allowing natural light to flow in behind it.


Purchase here
SOLD
The composition was a little tricky, but I think I pulled it off okay.  I really enjoyed painting this one.  I just set back and relaxed, and before I know it, I had completed this sweet little piece.



  
I almost always show my paintings in a simple black frame.  I don't want the frame to distract from the artwork and I think it makes the colors really pop.

Thanks, for reading my blog today.   Don't forget to water your plants!





www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments: