Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Acrylic Abstract Pouring, Daily Painting, Gicee Print on Canvas

I am still enjoying my experiments with acrylic pourings.  It is either the most fascinating or the most frustrating activity ever!




I am quite pleased with the color on this one and also with the movement and cell formation.

We used to say, watching paint dry was too boring, but I have a hard time pulling myself away these days.  Manipulating the paint, by moving the support is always interesting, even more so when you return an hour later and find a whole new painting.

If you are interested in this process, I suggest going to You Tube, where you will find  a ton of  tutorial videos.

I am offering this, as well as others, as giclee prints on canvas, in numerous sizes, on my Etsy site.

Thanks for stopping by today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER SHELLY....and her beautiful daughter, Courtney!!


No comments: