Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Wildlife Painting, Flying Pelican, Daily Painting, 16x20x1.5" Oil Painting

I don't paint a lot of larger pieces, because storage is such a problem.  Lately, I have had the urge to paint larger.  This pelican seemed like the perfect subject.


Purchase here 


detail
I was lucky to get this image of a pelican, skimming over the ocean waves from my cousin.  Thanks for sharing with me, Susan.

Carol Schiff
www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com
www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

3 comments:

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

Un bel envol pour ce pélican. Très joli travail.

Gros bisous 🌸

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

I think it is remarkable how the pelican looks like he is actually in the air. Great job on not just the pelican but also on the wonderful atmosphere around him.

hmuxo said...

I wish I can see this painting in person.... I love the Subject....