Sunday, July 4, 2021

Woes of a Plein Air Painter, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, Florida Landscape Painting

It's not easy being a plein air painter in Florida, especially in the summer.


Purchase Here


I don't claim to be a plein air painter, but occasionally, I venture out.  This time I was in a plein air workshop, and let me tell you, it was not easy standing on the beach in 90+ degrees, hour after hour!  Did I not tell you, I am a pretty slow painter?


I though I was fairly well prepared, but my sunburnt ears and hands would beg to differ!

Well, they say, "You must suffer for your art.".....I did!!



Thanks for viewing.

Carol Schiff

1 comment:

hmuxo said...

Beautiful scene, Carol. I can't believe Summer is over...the older I get, the more I love the warmth.. lol However, the Fall is definitely beautiful.. full of color.