Sunday, November 29, 2020

Woodland Scene Oil Painting, Cabin Wall Decor, Palette Knife Painting, Small Oil Painting, Daily Painting

 

This is a small painting I did last fall.









I often passed this cabin, on my daily walks.  I am always inspired by the beauty surrounding me during my walks.  The cabin looked so charming, nestled in the trees, with spots of sunlight hitting it.  



This piece is a combination of brush and palette knife.




I have gone without painting for several months due to my move.  I am anxious to return to my new (small) studio, and begin this new version of my daily routine.  I hope I remember how to paint!




Thanks for viewing!




Carol Schiff

www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com

ww.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com





1 comment:

hmuxo said...

Beautiful colors and the texture is wonderful, Carol. Hope you’re well....