Sunday, March 10, 2013

CFAI Challenge Winner for February "Groovin" SOLD

Several months ago I decided to join Contemporary Fine Art International ,"CFAI", website.  It's a great site featuring many wonderful artists.  In addition to their own gallery, members have the opportunity to post on the CFAI blogs, advertise in their fabulous e-magazine, and enter their monthly challenges.

SOLD
I am thrilled that my painting "Grovin'"  won "Best of Show" in the February, 2013 challenge.  The theme was romance.  They also offer a juried show several times a year.  If you are an artist, consider entering, you do not have to be a member to enter the challenges.

Please check out the CFAI website here. It's a great website, and very interactive.   I think you will like it!


1 comment:

hmuxo said...

Congratulations, Carol !!! SO well
deserved!!! I love this painting..