Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Painting Sale | Dog Portrait | Daily Painting | Small Oil Painting | A Face to Love by Carol Schiff | 6x8" Oil SOLD

Something special today for all you fluffy little puppy lovers.....

SOLD

I met this little guy in North Carolina, following around his master who was doing some shopping.  It was obvious how much this little guy loved his human and I found him to be an appealing subject.

As always, when you purchase this piece at the link above, you will be charged $100 plus shipping of $6.50 (in USA).  All you need do to receive the rebate is write Art Sale on you comment section of your order.  As soon as I am notified of your payment, I will  send you a $20.00 rebate on your PayPal or credit card account.  You must write Art Sale on the order to receive the rebate.  If you forget to write ART SALE you may contact me, full of remorse, and I will do my best to get you the rebate :)


CHECK OUT MY PRINTS

www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

3 comments:

carol morgan carmichael said...

Wonderful colors and great brush, palette work in this cute piece Carol. Bet you will have a shih tzu lover who will snap this up. Best to you!

hmuxo said...

Love the brush work in this little guy, Carol! adorable subject!

Marie Theron said...

Luv luv luv your painterly puppy, Carol!