Sunday, May 15, 2016

Sunflower Oil Painting, Daily Painting Small Oil Painting, 9x12" Oil

Sunflowers are always a fun subject to paint.  Today, I am posting a few of my favorite sunflower paintings.

My most recent........
Purchase here
230 + shipping

Purchase Here

Purchase here
This one is a palette knife piece.

Purchase here

Purchase here
Another palette knife piece, and one of my favorites.

SOLD - Print Available
And another palette knife piece.



SOLD



Thanks for visiting my blog today.  I hope you have a very SUNNY day.



www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

I love the texture on the two pieces Carol. It gives the flowers such a beautiful look.

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

It is so cold in Chicago tonight. Seeing your lovely sunflower paintings, give me hope that summer is coming.

Fondly,
Glenda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails