Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Dolphin Painting, Wildlife Painting, Small Oil Painting, Daily Painting, 6x8" Original Oil, SOLD

This was a fun painting for me.  Maybe it's the subject matter, but I smiled the whole time.

SOLD
 Last summer, we spent a few days in Key Largo, with our grandson.  The one thing he was really looking forward to was swimming with the dolphins.  He loved every minute of it and later told me he had met a life long goal by doing so.  (He was 13).

While I was watching, I snapped this shot of one of the dolphins, and have had it on my list of subjects to paint for months.

Sometimes, many times, I find myself putting off certain subjects, afraid that I am not accomplished enough to do them justice.  Such was the case here.





I am happy I finally gave it a try, and was pleased with the results.  I will have to push myself more in the future, when I find myself backing off a subject that I am unfamiliar with.

Hope you have a great day!


 Carol Schiff