Wednesday, March 1, 2017

White Rose Painting, 8x10x1.5" Flower Still Life, Flower Painting, Floral Painting, SOLD

Birthday Flowers!!

SOLD
Way back in December, my son and his wife sent me some beautiful flowers for my birthday.  The first thing I did was photograph them.  Then I forgot about the photos!

I finally found them last week, and decided to try my hand at one.  I am very intimidated  by flowers.  They seem so complex and I rarely meet that sweet spot between too little or too much detail.  I am not so sure about this one, but I do like the colors.

Try, try and try again!






Carol Schiff
www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com
www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogger.com

2 comments:

Diana Marshall said...

Love the delicacy of this rose, and the colours you have chosen for the background,lovely!

hmuxo said...

Beautifully painted Carol!! I would love to be able to paint flowers ....and you aced this!