Wednesday, December 2, 2009

RUNNING FOR COVER, ABSTRACT, 6X8, SOLD

Big cloud, little boat. A storm moves in from sea. Time to run for cover!!

My art group is participating in a week-end studio tour and art sale. If you are in my area, please put it on your list of things to do Saturday December 5th, from 9-5. You will not be disappointed and original art prices start around $15. We are located at 3532 Samuel Place, Melbourne, get out your GPS and come on over. Refreshments and good company are part of the attraction and when you leave, we will give you a map to the other fine artists studios on the tour. Did I mention tht 7 artists will be showing at our location and some of them have been internationally published?
Purchase here
SOLD

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooooooooo... a very dramatic painting! Love it. Good luck with your studio tour. Wish I could come, but too far away.

Cori Lynn Berg said...

I just love the beauty and depth to a cloud.. you portrayed it wonderfully...

Unknown said...

Love the clouds in this and adore the colors in the previous post's Conely's Creek!

Art with Liz said...

Gosh Carol, you are so easily one of my favourite abstract painters - absolutely beautiful, and I also love the colour and vibrancy of your previous post of the Creek.

Catherine Jeffrey said...

I know this sight well...it means that its time to take the sails down and get off the water! Very stormy looking abstract. Good luck with the show!