Thursday, December 17, 2009

BLUEBERRY BUSH, 5X7, OIL, SOLD


We have blueberry bushes on our property in North Carolina and last year I went down and snapped a few photos. This image has been waiting in my files and finally I was in the mood to paint it. I really liked the colors of the berries on this branch.
I have decided that Thursday's are going to be special on my Etsy site, CarolSchiffStudio. So each week I will put one painting on sale at 1/2 price for 24 hours. Today is the first day of this promotion. Check it out!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautifully rendered, and I love blueberries! I grow them as well and love making blueberry pie :)

Art with Liz said...

I must sound like a stuck record - absolutely love the way you paint and this is stunning!

-Don said...

Nice job. Great color. I especially love your brushwork in the blueberries - how you sculpted the shapes with strokes of color. Now I think I'm going to swing over to Kathy's and have a slice of homemade blueberry pie! Happy painting! -Don