Thursday, April 22, 2010

BERRIES IN SUGAR BOWL, 5X7 OIL


This is the companion piece to the strawberries in creamer that I posted the day before yesterday.  This is also from a few years ago.

Several of my paint buddies have been involved in a cool project called "Transformations".  Cindy Michaud was the creator of this undertaking which paired 12 painters with 12 poets from around the state.  The opening was last weekend, and a wild success.  Another of my friends, Carmen Beecher has posted her painting and poem on her blog.  It is unique and well done and I hope you will visit her blog here.  I am sure you will enjoy it.

2 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Mornin' Carol,
I will certainly check out Carmen's blog. I also write poetry, though haven't sold any since 1997. I post some of them on my other blog Carmichael Chronicles.
Enjoy your day.

Crystal Cook said...

Beautiful work Carol! I love that bowl, and the reflection is just divine! Excellent :)