Tuesday, September 10, 2013

ANOTHER WILD AND WACKY WEDNESDAY, 'Strawberry Half" 5x7" Oil on canvas panel SOLD

A few years ago, I did a series of pieces of fruits, cut in half, and with soft back lighting.  I feel it was a successful series, I had lots of fun doing them, and all but two found new homes.  My "Strawberry Half" was actually the first of the series and one of my favorites.  I am so surprised it is still here!

SOLD

Already on sale, and a bargin at it's present price, it is WILD AND WACKY WEDNESDAY,  and for today only I will send you a REBATE OF $10.00 when you purchase this adorable painting.  Don't forget....you must write WILD AND WACKY WEDNESDAY on the order.  Otherwise, I won't know you saw it here and will not be sending out that $10.00.  There is a place on the order for your comments so just write it there.  Offer expires 9/11/13 at midnight EDT.

Au revoir

2 comments:

martinealison said...

Bonjour,

Une moitié de fraise qui me laisse entièrement séduite !... de très belles couleurs.
gros bisous

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

I can understand why the series sold if they were anything like this Carol. This one is wonderful.