Friday, September 13, 2013

Mixed Media Assemblage, 6x8" "Rusted Gear"


If you follow this blog, you know of my interest in abstract mixed media.  Today I am posting another of my experiments.


Purchase here
75 + shipping


I like the effects of this piece.  The 6x8" panel is painted in an iridescent paint with almost a sand paper like texture.  It makes an interesting piece, but almost impossible to photograph correctly.  So I apologize for the light reflections here.





The small panel has lots of texture along with some rust.  I think it looks good either framed or unframed.  Truely, one of a kind!

I guess, it doesn't qualify as a painting, but these techniques are very creative and exciting.  I like to think that process helps my painting techniques.

Arrivederci!


</

No comments: