No painting on this post. I have just been tagged by Theresa Rankin and also by Art with Liz . These are two wonderful artists and I am humbled that they follow by blog. What, you ask, is being "tagged"? This is a really fun way to get to know your blogger friends in art! The rules of this great game are:-
1. Put a link in your posting to the person who tagged you.
2. List 7 unusual things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 other bloggers at the end of your post and comment on their blogs to let them know.
I think I have lived a pretty uneventful life, but, rules are rules,so here goes:
1. I was an only child until I was a senior in high school.
2. My son was born in Okinawa, my husband was in Germany at the time.
3. One of my favorite meals is beef with home-made noodles over mashed potatoes. (an old Amish meal)
4. I married a man I knew for 10 weeks and we are still together 45 years later.
5. My youngest grandchild was born 10 weeks early!
6. I am addicted to the blogger art world.
7. My daughter and I toured Paris and Rome together last spring.
And here are the seven artists I hope you will check out.
1. Diane Hoeptner
2. Milind Mulick
7. Barbara Newton
Somewhere I messed up. Another artist that I love and want you to check out is Paula Villanova. I guess it is okay for me to list 8 artists as I was tagged twice!