Thursday, January 29, 2015

Cloud Painting, Sky Painting, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, A Touch of Blue by Carol Schiff, 6x8 Original art

I love to paint the sky, but this is my first daily painting of ONLY sky.

purchase here
96 + shipping
 It was really quite fun as I concentrate more on values than getting really accurate shape.  I like the texture  and will definitely do this little exercise again.




It's nice to have a model that is always available and changes each time you paint it.

What are your favorite things to paint?  I started off with simple still life, went through a flower stage and now find I am doing more landscape than anything else.  My goals this year are many.  I want to paint more larger pieces, more figurative pieces and to add quality giclee' prints to my website.

I hope I can stay on track.  Do you have a plan for where you want to be 12 months from now? I would love to hear about it.

Keep painting and thank you for viewing my blog today.

www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

3 comments:

hmuxo said...

This is a wonderful piece Carol.
The texture is amazing and perfect for the sky...nice work.

Julie Ford Oliver said...

The shapes are lovely and the clouds are floating. Perfect!

AK said...

This is a lovely work. Frankly speaking I do not have any goals. Just want to paint as much as possible:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails