Thursday, January 29, 2015

Cloud Painting, Sky Painting, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, A Touch of Blue by Carol Schiff, 6x8 Original art

I love to paint the sky, but this is my first daily painting of ONLY sky.

purchase here
96 + shipping
 It was really quite fun as I concentrate more on values than getting really accurate shape.  I like the texture  and will definitely do this little exercise again.




It's nice to have a model that is always available and changes each time you paint it.

What are your favorite things to paint?  I started off with simple still life, went through a flower stage and now find I am doing more landscape than anything else.  My goals this year are many.  I want to paint more larger pieces, more figurative pieces and to add quality giclee' prints to my website.

I hope I can stay on track.  Do you have a plan for where you want to be 12 months from now? I would love to hear about it.

Keep painting and thank you for viewing my blog today.

www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

3 comments:

hmuxo said...

This is a wonderful piece Carol.
The texture is amazing and perfect for the sky...nice work.

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

The shapes are lovely and the clouds are floating. Perfect!

AK said...

This is a lovely work. Frankly speaking I do not have any goals. Just want to paint as much as possible:)