Sunday, January 18, 2015

Marsh Landscape Painting, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, "North Florida Marsh" by Carol Schiff, 6x8 Original Oil

This marsh landscape painting is inspired by a trip to Fernandina Beach.  I was captivated by the autumn colors of the marshes.

purchase here
99 + shipping

Yes, we do have fall color in Florida.....you just have to look a little harder to find it.


It may not be on the trees, and it may not be in October.  I was just noticing how beautiful the red maple trees in our yard looked last week. The leaves were a lovely burgundy color.....perfect during the Christmas season.  Of course, we don't have thousands of trees in glorious color like you will find in the North, but I like to think the beaches and mild winter weather make up for it. :)

www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

1 comment:

hmuxo said...

I wish I can be in Florida right now.. This cold weather is getting old...lol A beautiful scene Carol...love the Fall colors.