Thursday, January 8, 2015

Pansy Painting, Flower Painting, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, "Perky Pansies" by Carol Schiff, 6x8" Oil, SOLD

On a cold January morning a flower painting seems perfect to start the day.

SOLD

This little piece sold at our group Christmas sale last month.  Thank you Helen Wheatly for your purchase and your very kind words.

When I see pansies, one of my favorite flowers, I always remember coming to visit my grandmother.  We lived in Ohio and a winter trip to Florida was always welcomed.  My grandmother would always have her yard planted with pansies, which are a winter flower in Florida.

Stay warm today....wherever you are!

www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Jane Hunt said...

Love that triad color scheme - works beautifully here Carol!

hmuxo said...

Excellent! Wonderful brushwork....

hmuxo said...

Excellent! Wonderful brushwork....