Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Painting on Sale, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, "Georgia's Barn" by Carol Schiff, 6x8" Oil SOLD

SOLD
This painting is a result of a Georgia O'Keeffe study.  I was unaware of her barn paintings and one day decided to try her technique.

Today, this painting is on sale at a very tempting price.

Purchase at the link above and you will be charged $79. and shipping charges. You must write ART SALE on the order to receive the discount.  As soon as I receive your payment, I will return a credit of $20.00 to your credit card or PayPal account.

This sale is only for readers of my blog, so if you don't write ART SALE on the order, I won't know you saw it here and you won't get a rebate.

This offer will expire Friday, January 9, 2015 at 12:01 a.m.


Tip for artists:  Instead of purchasing art books, I purchase paintings from my favorite artists.  I find it much more helpful for me to study technique and brushwork from an actual example instead of a book.  I have the added benefit of owning original artwork which I enjoy daily in my home.

Have a Happy Day!

4 comments:

martinealison said...

Bonjour,

Cette petite grange rouge a énormément de charme. Très jolie peinture.
Gros bisous ♡

suzanneberry said...

Love Georgia's Barn Carol! She is such an inspiration and so are you!

Thank you so very much for your kind words and i'd like to wish you all the success, happiness and good health you can manage in the New Year!

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

Great job, Carol. dramatic and simple just like G's work.

hmuxo said...

Excellent work, Carol. I love
Georgia O'Keefe's work!!