Thursday, January 22, 2015

Small Still Life, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, Lemon Still Life, "A Classic Set-Up" by Carol Schiff, 8x10 Original

Yes indeed, this is a classic set-up!  This small still life painting was completed during an Elio Camacho workshop last fall.

purchase here
150 + shipping
 I found the workshop to be both helpful and exciting.  Elio's gave us some information that I had not heard before, especially about the direction of strokes and color.



I don't take a lot of workshops and always get very stressed in them, trying to follow my instructor's information.  This workshop was no different.  I ended up with paintings that looked unlike Elio's and unlike mine.  However, Elio is a very talented artist and instructor and I immediately signed up for a second workshop with him this spring.  Hopefully I will be a bit more relaxed next time.

www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments: