Sunday, January 26, 2014

Daily Painting, Winter Scene, "Snow Palace" by Carol Schiff, 6x8" Oil SOLD

This daily painting is about winter.  It has been a tough winter so far.  Here in Florida, we have had beautiful weather the last few months, but the hardships of winter up north were made apparent to me when a friend sent a photo of their home.

SOLD
 I remember scenes like this from my childhood, but with the milder weather we have had the last 30-40 years, I somehow thought those days were gone.


I hope all who live in these climates are able to stay cozy and warm through these cold winter nights.

Thank you for viewing my daily paintings and please pin it.



www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com
www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

1 comment:

hmuxo said...

This is beautiful, Carol. Even though I'm not very fond of the cold I have to admit this is really nice.. I love the texture in the snow and the splashes of pink ...Wonderful work!!!