Friday, May 23, 2014

Wall Decor, Home Furnishings, My Art made into Metal Home Decor by Carol Schiff

Today I have a special announcement to make.  I am thrilled to show you some of my paintings that have been reproduced as metal wall decor from All my Wall, Inc.

purchase here
This has been in the works for longer than I want to admit, but finally my work has been added to their website.



With luck, you may soon see these designs on sites such as Overstock, Wayfair, Amazon, Hayneedle and Ebay.




These are just a few of the pieces that are available.  If you would like to see more you can find them here.  



I think this wall decor is very unique in home furnishings.  If you would like to help me out....
Please Pin It!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Carol, having your art work produced on metal is certainly unique and exciting. I especially like the poured abstract, it looks so fluid.

Shelley Smart said...

These are great! Congrats!

hmuxo said...

The first one has me speechless, Carol. Congratulations... they look awesome!!!

Marina Lonati Colombo said...

Bello e poetico.
Marina

Marina Lonati Colombo said...

Bello e poetico.
Marina