Sunday, March 1, 2015

Tropical Landscape Painting, Daily Painting, "Golden Palm" by Carol Schiff, 16x20" Oil, SOLD

I was going through some of my old files, and found this tropical Landscape painting that I did several years ago.  I was in morning light, in an area covered with palmettos.  I was fascinated by the play of light on the palm fronds, forming beautiful abstract shapes.

purchase here
29.95

I worked very hard on this one, to get the dramatic values that I wanted.

Thanks for viewing my blog today.

www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

So Florida! LOVELY work.

Liana Yarckin said...

wow! beautiful colors. Isn't it interesting to see how our work transforms over the years.

hmuxo said...

It looks like a difficult piece.
Truly beautiful...love the light!