Sunday, July 10, 2016

ABSTRACTIONS!!, Abstract Paintings, Daily Paintings. daily painter

SOLD
 Although I have been painting, I find myself at the awkward place where I have let myself run out of photographed pieces.  The weather has been rather gray which makes it hard to photograph the colors accurately.  So today, I am posting some abtract paintings.  Most of these are sold, but they may be available as prints on canvas, if desired.
SOLD
 I have had the urge to try some more abstracts, but have really been trying to focus on impressionism, in the hopes of sharpening my skills.  My abstract desires, are like a "guilty pleasure" that I have been resisting.

SOLD

SOLD
 If I had doubts about my leanings toward cool colors....it is pretty obvious to me now.

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD
 A favorite local landmark that has since been replaced with a high rise medical building.

SOLD

SOLD
 This one was all about texture.  I mixed sand into the paint which gave it a stucco type finish.


SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

Another local landmark.

SOLD
This painting had more views by far, than any other I ever posted.......but didn't sell for years!



SOLD

My ode to the Keys.





Thanks for viewing my blog today.

Carol Schiff   
www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Diana Marshall said...

Lovely selection of abstracts and semi-abstracts, I find it amazing that some paintings don't sell for years and I'm ready to give it away or burn it then somebody comes along and says 'Just what I've been looking for!'