Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Off on a New Journey!

Several years ago, I joined forces with a company that manufactures and sells giclee prints on wood panels.  It turned out to be a good move for me, and I was very disappointed when suddenly, the company was sold.  The new owners went in another direction and things were looking gloomy for me.

But now, after 8 months of work, we are finally moving forward again.  They recently sent me images of some of my new works on their products.  Not only, wood panel giclee's, but also pillows, shower curtains, totes and much more.

I was very pleased with the results, and want to show some of them to you.  Hopefully, you will soon find them on the shelves of a department store near you.

Angels of Parade Pillow

Burnt Sky Pillow

Darkness Shower Curtain

Fishy School Shower Curtain

Wakes Tote

Moon Over Miami On Wood Plank
Summer Heat Pillow

Sky Music on Wood Plank
I am delighted with the results!!

Have a Happy Day!

Carol Schiff
www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com
www.CarolSciffStudio.etsy.com

No comments: