Saturday, November 6, 2021

On my Way to Hollywood!, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting

An unexpected, but exciting thing has happened!

Warner Brothers has purchased one of my paintings, for set design in their new movie "Romeo".

SOLD
The movie is filming now, in Brooklyn, starring Joaquin Phoenix.  I believe it is scheduled for release in the fall of 2019.

I have been so fortunate, as I am currently under contract with CBS, to use two seascapes, in their TV series PI Magnum and Hawaii Five-O.

SOLD


SOLD
  I know what you are thinking.........How did this happen?  How did they find you?

Well, both of these contacts were made through my site on Etsy.  I did nothing to attract these offers, other than regularly post on Etsy and maintain a presence online.  It can happen to you too!

Good luck!!

Carol Schiff
www.CarolASchiff.com
www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com

1 comment:

hmuxo said...

Congratulations Carol!!! You absolutely deserve having your paintings displayed for everyone to see!!! So excited for you and I look forward to seeing them in “lights”❤️