Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Ocean Wave Painting, Coastal Painting, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, SOLD

For lovers of the sea!

I did a few small paintings where I focused in on a wave, instead of my usual long distance view.  I was not sure they would be successful, but they both sold quickly.  Both clients have similar reactions to them.....they felt the paintings revived wonderful memories of their times in or on the ocean.  I decided to try a few more.

SOLD
The original is sold, but, it looks really cool, as a giclee print on distressed wood planks.  Contact me, if you are interested.  Also available as a giclee on canvas.


detail

 LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK

I have a few more seascapes to show you soon.  I hope you enjoy this one!

Carol Schiff
www.CarolASchiff.com
www.ArtPal.com/carolaschiff


1 comment:

hmuxo said...

Love your waves Carol.... your seascapes are wonderful!!!!!