Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Barn Oil Painting, Farmhouse Wall Decor, Small Oil Painting, Daily Painting, 11x14" Original Landscape Art

I have painted by neighbor's farm, in the Smoky Mountains, many times.

Purchase Here

It is such a scenic view.   I cannot pull my eyes away from it, whenever I pass.  I always think of a chirpy little bird, whenever I see the barn  "face".

 This time, there was an added surprise.  This lovely black bull, standing in the field.  I pulled out my trusty camera and was able to get a decent shot.

That was several years ago!  I looked at the image many times over the years, but only tried to paint it recently. The time must be right!

Thanks for viewing my art today.

Carol Schiff
www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com
www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments: