Sunday, January 5, 2020

Flower Painting, Daily Painting, Palette Knife Art, Textured Art, Small Oil Painting, 6x8" Oil SOLD

Today I painted a flower.

SOLD

I have been struggling with my painting, for a full year now.  I have never been able to establish a routine in the studio, since we packed our bags, and moved to the mountains.  I thought I was over painting.  I found no joy in it.  In fact, everything I struggled to paint, seemed more like a duty and I found it frustrating.

But now, we have been back at the beach for three months.  It took awhile. First the holidays got in the way, but after the first of the year, I started to regain my love of spending my days in the studio. 

Maybe it was the inspiration of the long walks on the beach, or maybe  it was being back with my art buddies again.  Whatever..........I am thrilled and anxious to smear paint across canvas again!



It is such a JOY!!!

Carol

1 comment:

hmuxo said...

Congratulations Carol on selling this beautiful piece. gorgeous colors and texture...