Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Hydrangea Painting, Blue Floral Painting, Still Life Painting, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, Palette Knife Painting, SOLD

SOLD


I picked these hydrangea from my garden and was compelled to paint them.  Hydrangea are probably my very favorite flowers and I love the summer months when my home is surrounded with their massive blooms.



I wanted to keep the painting as simple as the pitcher and mug.



For me, keeping it simple usually means "palette knife".

I have a big sale going on my Etsy site , with 40% off original oil paintings.  Don't miss this opportunity to have an original oil painting in your home, at a fabulous price!

This original painting is sold, but it can be ordered as a giclee print on canvas, paper or wood.

Enjoy your day!

www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com
www.CarolASchiff.com
www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsty.com





No comments: