Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Flower Painting | Daily Painting | Small Oil Painting | African Violets by Carol Schiff | 6x8" still life SOLD

  This week I was thinking flowers, so I decided to offer this little African Violet painting.

SOLD
I love the purples, pinks and blues and yes, even the blue greens, in this daily painting.  All my favorite colors!

Tip for artists:  Instead of purchasing art books, I purchase paintings from my favorite artists.  I find it much more helpful for me to study technique and brushwork from an actual example instead of a book.  I have the added benefit of owning original artwork which I enjoy daily in my home.

Hope you like my bargain of the day!  This offer expires Friday, Oct. 17th at 12:01 a.m.







www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

3 comments:

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

Ce petit bouquet de pensées est adorable...
J'aime leurs couleurs.
Gros bisous ☼

hmuxo said...

These African Violets are painted beautifully, Carol. You can almost feel the softness in each petal. Wonderful work....

hmuxo said...

I hope this doesn't post twice..
I've been having a bit of trouble with posting...but I needed to tell you that this African Violet is painted so beautifully.. you can feel the softness in the leaves...wonderful work!