Sunday, October 5, 2014

Small Figurative Painting | Daily Painting | Small Oil Painting | Guitar Practice by Carol Schiff | 6x8" Original

This small figurative painting depicts my granddaughter practicing her guitar.  I liked the intensity in her face  as she struggled to get the correct chords.


purchase here
99 + shipping
She is all grown up now, attending college and applying the same intensity to her studies.  I will always remember her as this 13 year old girl, sitting on the edge of the bed, making music.



I am overstocked on these daily paintings, so I have them on sale on my Etsy site this week.  I am offering a $15.00 rebate on any 5x7 or 6x8 painting sold.  Just write ETSY SALE on your order and I will credit your PayPal or Credit Card account.





www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

1 comment:

hmuxo said...

A beautiful girl...memories...
and a lovely painting!