Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Painting on Sale, Figurative Art, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, "Paris is for Lovers", 6x8" Oil on Panel

Paris is the "City of Love" and you see it everywhere....couples in love.  I think the public display has something to do with the cramped apartments available in Paris.  Space is at a premium!

purchase here
76. minus 20. rebate
I found this couple not far from the Eiffel tower, but you cannot visit Paris without seeing young couples demonstrating their feelings for each other.


Now for the deal of the day.....Purchase at the link above and you will be charged $75.95 and shipping. You must write 
ART SALE on the order to receive the discount.  As soon as I receive your payment, I will return a credit of 20.00 to your credit card or PayPal account.

This sale is only for readers of my blog, so if you don't write ART SALE on the order, I won't know you saw it here and you won't get a rebate.  This offer expires at 12:00 a.m. Friday July 10, 2015.

Thanks for viewing my art today.




www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Diana Marshall said...

Such a sweet painting, you can almost feel the love he has for her. Should sell in a trice!