Sunday, February 7, 2016

California Landscape, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, 11x14x1.5" , "Off PCH" by Carol Schiff Studio

My good friend, and excellent photographer, Ted Fuhrer,  has done it again, supplying me with so many inspiring images to paint from.  On of the many places he has lived was the coastal region of California.



Purchase here
225 + shipping 
Ted, I hope you think I did justice to your work.

I am always in awe of the western coast of our country.  Living on the east coast is great, and I am so blessed to be here. We have gentle surf, warm water, island music.... But to me, the west coast is larger than life.  So rugged, so big, a constant test to exist there. The boulders are larger than houses, the mountain streams are full of rushing rapids. The pioneer spirit is still alive there.  I cannpt wait to visit again.





www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments: