Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Octopus Painting, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, Coral Reef Series, 9x12x.75" Oil Seascape

Yes, another coral reef series painting.  This series may be complete....at least for the time being.

I didn't actually see an octopus on my trip to the coral reef, but I know they were there!

Purchase here
I DID see this fellow in an aquarium!  He is truely an amazing creature!


I am in the Blue Ridge Mountains now, enjoying the colorful trees, beautiful weather and fall atmosphere.  As much as I love Florida, I do miss fall and spring and try to be in the mountains during those seasons.

Is it just me, or has this year flown bye, even faster than last year.

I will soon be off to another workship with my favorite instructor and painter, Elio Camacho.  It will be an intense 4 days, but I always come home highly motivated and excited to get back to the easel.  Check him out at www.ColorRelations.com.

detail of Elio's work

 Above a detail of one of his 30x40" 2 hour demos!


 Cheers!

Carol

No comments: